Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where can i buy parts to customize my lexus?

Okay, so i own a 1991 Lexus LS400 Automatic. I want to make it look better so i want to change a few things around. Things like, the Gear Shift Knob, the emblems, pedals, and anything else that can be modified for a reasonable price. I tried the lexus dealer website but its useless. Know of any places where i can buy what i need, online or in person?
Where can i buy parts to customize my lexus?
Ebay is one of the best places to look. I got a ton of stuff for my '95 altima from there. Body kit, performance exhaust, head and tail lights, dash coloring kit, etc. I saved a ton of money.
Where can i buy parts to customize my lexus?
lexusforum.com has all the answers you might have %26amp; then some....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment