Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shift knob and boot question for 5speed?

what is the metal part the hold the knob called...the knob is the top part that tell the gears. and the boot is the leather that cover the piece that i talk about....is it possible to change the leather to somthing else
Shift knob and boot question for 5speed?
I know what your talking about but I don't know what it's called maybe shifter and yea you can change the shift boot, my buddy changed his integra shift boot to a type R shift boot. Good luck laterz
Shift knob and boot question for 5speed?
Stick to the OEM . I have gotten several after market boot covers and the never fit right or last long. That goes for the shift knob as well. I did get a Hurst shift knob, but that got hot in the Summer and Cold in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment