Thursday, September 15, 2011

I want to do some customizing on my PT cruiser...any ideas?

I just bought a 2003 PT Cruiser. There are a few things I want to get done to it but I am having a hard time figureing out things that would make it 'my own.' I know for a fact I want to change the shift knob on my stick shift but I have heard some bad things about doing it. Any ideas as to how to go about it so I can make it the same color as my car?
I want to do some customizing on my PT cruiser...any ideas?
You can also check out some Cruiser ideas at:



autotrucktoys.com/ptcruiser and/or cruisermotorsports.com. If you're really set on customizing the interior of your Cruiser, there are a number of products you can use. There are dash covers, inserts, chrome trim, panel replacements, floor mats, knobs (shifter and dash, in sets and individually), windshield screens, and a whole host of other items available.



As for the exterior? Again there are a lot of things you can do: grilles, wheels and tires, paint and/or decal treatments, spoilers, custom head- and tail-lights, even fender skirts and a faux continental wheel kit.



If you're looking for performance increases, again, there are a lot of options: handling suspension modifications, engine upgrade items (including chrome accessories), induction enhancements, even NOX (nitrous oxide).



If you need ideas, just Google %26quot;PT Cruiser customizing%26quot; and you'll fine %26quot;eleventeen hundred%26quot; sites!



Good luck, and enjoy your Cruiser.
I want to do some customizing on my PT cruiser...any ideas?
The best thing you can do with a PT Cruiser, is to take it back to the dealership and trade it on something else, you know a car that people don't laugh at. That's almost as bad as puttling spinners on a 84 Caprice Classic.
Give your Chrysler service department a call, and see if it can be removed. If it can't you don't have anything to worry about.



You should also purchase the Haynes repair manual for the 2001 to 2003 Cruiser. It will help you understand more about your vehicle and what it will take to make some changes.
go to californiacruisers.com, they have alot of custom parts such as shift knobs and other things
  • from eyebrow waxing
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment